Meeting & Event Planning
Host your Business Event or Meeting with Inn of The Hills
Planning a business breakfast, a ladies luncheon, an intimate gathering, or a gala? Our 15,600-square-foot conference center is specifically designed for conferences and banquets.
The Bluebonnet and Angora rooms are perfect for weddings, anniversaries or any special occasion.
A casual atmosphere is perfectly suited for family reunions and small groups in our Casa, Ace Reid, and Executive rooms. The Board Room is ideal for a quick meeting or a week-long training session.
Choose your menu from simple dishes to gourmet dinners, elaborate hors d'oeuvres to full-service theme buffets. The Inn of the Hills Resort and Conference Center is the perfect place to host your special Hill Country event or meeting.
- Click here to request more information:
If you have your own proposal, click here to email us.
- The 4,000-square-foot lobby of our Conference Center with its chandeliered atrium provides an inviting backdrop for exhibitor space and is perfectly suited for meeting registration and coffee breaks.
- An impressive Grand Ballroom with 20-foot ceilings can seat up to 600 people for banquets and 500 classroom style for meetings.
- An indoor Gazebo connects our Bluebonnet and Angora rooms with a wood floor, perfect for dancing or a buffet.
- Cozy hospitality rooms are perfect for entertaining after meetings.
- Designs enhanced with intricate ironwork sconces, native stone, and Texas-size wrought iron chandeliers
- First-rate, reasonably priced menus for banquets and meeting breaks
- Integrated audio and video systems with LCD projection
- Load-in and load-out from parking area directly into easy access exhibitor doors
- In-house support service
The Inn of the Hills is unmatched in the Kerrville area for size and amenities. Our specialty has always been banquets and catering. Meeting planners can chose from over 22,000 total square feet of ground floor meeting space in 15 rooms.
Click below to view all floorplans and function rooms capability.
The Inn is ideally located just steps away from the Guadalupe River and a short distance from the best vacation adventures the Texas Hill Country has to offer—golf, tennis, movies, fine dining, nightlife, galleries, shopping, fishing and river kayaking—to name just a few. No event is too big or too small for Kerrville's landmark Inn. Our dedicated team is ready to plan and coordinate all your meeting details to ensure the success of your event.